- 1.1. These Terms and Conditions are between You (the “Customer”, “You” or
“Your”) and OMP Money LTD (“OMP Money”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”). OMP
Money. The OMP Money Mastercard® card is issued by AF Payments
Limited pursuant to a license by Mastercard International. Mastercard and the
Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard
International. Your legal agreement with AF Payments Limited is located after
Your Agreement with Us (The “Card Account Terms and Conditions”).
- 1.2. OMP Money is the issuer of Electronic Money in Your OMP Money
Account and performs payment services. OMP Money designs and operates
the OMP Money website and app.
- 1.3. Our activities are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and the
funds in Your Account are safeguarded by Us in accordance with the
Electronic Money Regulations 2011. This means Your funds are segregated
against any loss that can be reasonably anticipated. This segregated account
protects customer funds in the unlikely event of OMP Money’s insolvency.
Your Account is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation
- 1.4. A reference to any statute, statutory provision or regulation will be
construed as a reference to the same as it may be amended, modified or reenacted from time to time.
- 1.5. Headings are included for convenience only and do not affect the
interpretation of these Terms.
- 1.6. The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
“Account” or “OMP Money Account” means the electronic account established
by OMP Money LTD.
“Account Details” any details related to Your Account, such as, but not limited
to, Sort Code and Account Number.
“Account Standing Order” payment Instruction allowing regular or recurring
payments to be made to a particular person or organisation.
“Account Limits” Maximum limits that You can have in relation to the OMP
Money Account, such as the Maximum Account Balance, and limits on
“Account Information Services” an online service which provides consolidated
information on accounts held by You with one or more payment service
providers such as banks.
“Account Information Services Provider” a third-party payment service
provider which is authorised by its Regulator to provide Account Information
Services with Your explicit consent and under a separate agreement which
You have signed with them.
“Account Maximum Balance” the maximum balance You can have on Your
“Account Owner” the entity legally responsible for a OMP Money Account.
“Agreement” this agreement together with the Pricing Page and any
supplementary agreements and amendments to them that We may notify You
of from time to time.
“ATM” Automated Teller Machine.
“Authorised Third-Party Provider” Includes Account Information Service
Provider and/or Payment Initiation Service Provider.
“Authorised OMP Money Customer” or “OMP Money Customer” the legal
entity or entities who access and use OMP Money’s products and services.
“Available Balance” the value of funds available on Your Account.
“Applicable Law” means any laws, regulations, regulatory constraints,
obligations or rules in the United Kingdom, or any other relevant jurisdiction,
which are applicable to this Agreement (including binding codes of conduct
and binding statements of principle incorporated and contained in such rules
from time to time), interpreted (where relevant) in accordance with any
guidance, code of conduct or similar document published by any Regulatory
“BACS” means UK Bankers’ automated Clearing Services.
“Business Day” or “Working Day” means a day, other than Saturday, Sunday
or public holiday in England, when banks in London are open for business.
“Business Hours” means the time between 9:00 to 17:30 UTC on a Business
“CHAPS” means the Clearing House Automated Payment System.
“Circumstances Beyond Our Control” means abnormal and unforeseen
circumstances beyond our control and include but are not limited to:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack,
war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or
other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
“Customer Services” is the team responsible for supporting queries relating to
Your Account. Contact details for Customer Services can be found at
“e-money” the electronic money associated with Your Account.
“Faster Payment” A service allowing You to make and receive electronic
payments in the UK which is received by the recipient bank within 2 hours
provided that the receiving organisation or bank is part of Faster Payments
“Inactive” means no activity/transactions on Your account or if Your account is
“Payment Initiation Services” an online service which accesses Your Account
to initiate the transfer of funds on Your behalf.
“Payment Initiation Service Provider” a third-party payment service provider
which is authorised by its Regulator to provide Payment Initiation Services
with Your explicit consent and under a separate agreement which You have
signed with them.
“Payment Services” means:
- the transfer of electronic monetary value from Your Account to recipients
that accept electronic monetary value;
- the transfer of electronic monetary value from Your Account to Your Card
“Pricing Page” means the table of fees and charges by Us from time to time
that is available on the OMP Money Website.
“Regulator” means the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK or another
European financial services regulator.
“Sort Code” a six-digit number which can be found on the front of the
“OMP Money” means the OMP Money platform which grants You access to
“OMP Money Account Features” means various product feature options.
“Us” or “We” or “Our” means OMP Money Ltd trading as OMP Money.
“You” or “Your” the Account Owner
3. Account Limits
- 3.1. Subject to any further risk assessment requirements, on opening a new
account, OMP Money Account Limits are set out below:
|Current Account Limits
|Maximum daily transfer
|Card Load for Physical & Virtual Card
|Primary card maximum load per year
|Load limit max count
|Load limit max per month
|Load limit max per day
|Point of Sale
|Maximum transaction amount per year, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction count per year, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction amount per month, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction count per month, per card: physical & virtua
|Minimum single transaction amount, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum single transaction amount, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction amount per day, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction count per day, per card: physical & virtual
|Maximum transaction per month
|Maximum transaction per year
|Minimum single transaction
|Maximum single transaction
|Maximum transaction per day
|Maximum transaction count per year
|Maximum transaction count per month
|Maximum transaction count per day
- 3.2. Please note that it may be necessary for Us to lower the Account Limits
than those set out below. We can also change limits at our discretion at any
time to comply with our regulatory obligations and to reduce the risk of
financial crime. In the event that we lower the Account Limits, if we are able
to, we will notify You of the revised Account Limits applicable to Your Account.
- 4.1. The use of Your Account is subject to the fees and charges set out in the
Fees Page. These fees and charges are part of these Terms and Conditions.
Any or all of these fees/charges may be waived or reduced at our discretion.
Our fees/charges may change over time; if so we will provide 2 months’
notice of such changes. Your banking provider may charge a fee for the
transfer of funds and any such fees would be in addition to the fees set out in
the Fees Page.
- 4.2. Fees and charges will be paid from Your Available Account Balance at
such time they are incurred.
5. Scope of Agreement
- 5.1. Your Account is an e-money account and the electronic money
associated with it is provided by Us and will be in pounds sterling. Your rights
and obligations relating to the use of this Account are subject to these Terms
and Conditions between You and us.
- 5.2. This Agreement is written and available only in English and we undertake
to communicate with You in English regarding any aspect of Your Account.
- 5.3. You agree that we may communicate with You by e-mail or SMS for
issuing any notices or information about Your Account. Therefore, it is
important that You ensure You keep Your e-mail address and mobile phone
number updated. You can do this by contacting our Customer Services and
regularly checking for any notifications.
- 5.4. If You wish to make use of the services provided by an Authorised ThirdParty Provider on Your Account, they may do so provided that the Account
Owner has signed up for OMP Money’s Customer Platform and notified Us in
writing and the Account is active. Before using an Authorised Third-Party
Provider, You should ensure that the Authorised Third-Party Provider is
authorised by a Regulator to provide their services. In the UK, the Financial
Conduct Authority’s register that is a public record that shows details of firms,
individuals and other bodies that are, or have been, regulated by the
Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and/or the Financial Conduct Authority
(FCA). You must provide explicit consent to share the OMP Money Platform
credentials with the Authorised Third-Party Provider each time an access to
the Account is required for them to provide their services. You should always
consider the implications of sharing the OMP Money Platform credentials and
any personal information.
- 5.5. If an Authorised Third-Party Provider requests access to Your Account to
provide their services using the OMP Money Platform credentials, we will
assume that You have given consent to do so. Please note we are obliged to
provide access to the Account if it is requested by an Authorised Third-Party
Provider and can only refuse access in certain circumstances.
- 5.6. If we deny a Payment Initiation Service Provider or an Account
Information Service Provider access to Your Account, we will notify You of our
decision and of the reasons for our decision via email, unless that notification
is unlawful or could compromise the security of Your Account.
- 5.7. If You do not wish to use services provided by an Authorised Third-Party
Provider on Your Account, You can simply refuse to provide consent or refuse
to share the OMP Money Platform credentials with an Authorised Third-Party
6. Currency Transactions
- 6.1. The OMP Money Account can be used to make outgoing international
payments in over 35 currencies. OMP Money uses a third-party currency
exchange, payment and service provider in order to carry out currency
conversions and transactions. All relevant funds and details of Your payment
will be passed onto our third-party service provider to carry out each
- 6.2. When We receive a transaction request, the corresponding amount in
Your Account will be deducted and converted to the requested foreign
currency. This conversion will be completed at the rate We make available to
You at the time the request is made.
- 6.3. The exchange rate will be displayed to You upon the transaction request.
You will also be informed of the relevant fees before authorising the
transaction, fees will be deducted from the total amount prior to the
conversion. For more information on fees and limits please see the Pricing
- 6.4. Your OMP Money cannot receive payments in any currency other than
- 6.5. The conversion rate used for all currency transactions will be displayed to
You through the OMP Money App. Please see the Pricing Page for further
details about the applicable charges per currency transaction.
- 6.6. We will permit transactions from Your Account provided that they are:
- within the Account Limits; and
- there is sufficient balance in Your Account.
- 6.7. If We receive a payment instruction by 4.30pm on a Business Day, Your
payment instruction will be deemed to have been received by Us on that
Business Day. If Your payment instruction is received after 4.30pm or on a
day that is not a Business Day, Your payment instruction will be deemed to
have been received on the next Business Day. Your payment instruction will
be acted on at the earliest possible payment date unless You have requested
a specific future date.
- 6.8. Cancelling Transactions:
- Once You have sent a bank transfer You cannot cancel the transaction.
- You cannot cancel a currency conversion transaction once it has been processed.
- 6.9. The time it takes for a recipient to receive a payment will depend on:
- The different regulatory requirements in overseas Countries; in such instances the transaction may take up to 2 working days to settle.
- The payment method; for example, priority payments will arrive in the recipients account faster than local payments.
- 6.10. We are not responsible if You have lost money as a result of currency conversion.
7. Opening Your Account
- 7.1. Your Account will be opened (subject to satisfying Account opening
procedures) on Your behalf by OMP Money. You may only hold an Account so
long as You remain an approved customer of OMP Money. You can open an
Account with us, provided that:
- You are an individual who is at least 18 years of age;
- Have a Government recognised form of identification;
- You reside in the United Kingdom, with proof of address;
- 7.2 The opening of multiple OMP Money Accounts by the same individual is not permitted.
- 7.3. The electronic money in Your Account belongs to You as the person who
is registered as the OMP Money account holder. We recognise only the rights
of the holder of the Account. You cannot assign or transfer legal ownership of
Your Account to anyone.
- 7.4. You will have a choice of OMP Money Account Features during the
- 7.5. You can only use your authorised device to log into your account.
8. Using The Account
- 8.1. Your Account can receive the full range of Transactional Banking
Services. We are able to provide you with:
- The CHAPS Transactional Banking Services
- The Faster Payments Transactional Banking Services
- The BACS Direct Debit Service Transactional Banking Services (feature to be implemented soon)
- The BACS Direct Debit Refund Service Transactional Banking Services
(feature to be implemented soon)
- 8.2. The Account can also be used for setting up Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- 8.3. Your Account can also receive internal transfers from other OMP Money
Accounts owned or controlled by You, which apply instantly.
- 8.4. A payment coming into the Account may not be credited if:
- 8.4.1. The Account is inactive or blocked; or
- 8.4.2. The sender has provided incorrect/invalid Account Details for Your
- 8.4.3. We suspect fraudulent activity on the Account; or
- 8.4.4. To do so is prohibited by any law
- 8.5. If we are unable to credit Your Account, then the funds may be sent back
to the sender without a prior notification to You.
9. Clause Number Not Used
10. Outgoing Payments
- 10.1. Your Account can make Faster Payments to external bank accounts. All
Faster Payments will be sent usually within 2 hours
- 10.2. The time of receipt of a transaction order is when we receive it. A OMP
Money customer cannot stop a transaction after it has been transmitted to Us
and You or the OMP Money customer have given consent, or when You have
given Your consent to a pre-authorised payment.
11. Authorisation of Payments and Stopping Payments
- 11.1. It is Your responsibility to ensure correct Payment details are provided
when making any payment or setting up a payee on Your behalf. You are
responsible if You give Us incorrect instructions or mistakenly instruct Us to
make the same payment more than once, but we will try to help You get this
money back. We may not always be able to do this, but we will try to do so.
- 11.2. We will charge You a fee for tracing, recalling or cancelling a payment.
We will tell You how much it is before we start the recovery process. If we
cannot get the money back, You can request the relevant information we
have about the transaction to help You reclaim the money. We will provide
this information on receiving a written request from You, unless the law
prevents Us doing so.
- 11.3. A OMP Money Customer can authorise Us to make a payment from
Your Account by giving Us instructions via a third-party, such as through a
Payment Initiation Service Provider or a direct debit scheme. We will treat a
payment as authorised by You if:
- 11.3.1. the transaction was authorised from the Your Account using the
necessary security details
- 11.3.2. OMP Money have made a transaction on Your Account based on Your
- 11.3.3. a Payment Initiation Service Provider has instructed a payment from
Your Account which You provided consent for.
- 11.4. We may refuse to execute or process a payment (without prior notice to
- 11.4.1. Your Account does not have sufficient Available Balance to cover the
- 11.4.2. Your Account is suspended or closed; or
- 11.4.3. Your Account has reached its Account Limits; or
- 11.4.4. We need to do so to comply with the rules of the payment system; or
- 11.4.5. We suspect fraudulent activity on Your Account, or the payment is
unlawful or fraudulent; or
- 11.4.6. We are concerned about fraud or unauthorised access to Your
Account by a Payment Initiation Service Provider; or
- 11.4.7. If we are required to comply with any law.
- 11.5. We will not be liable for any loss this action may result in, nor will we be
obliged to inform the intended recipient.
- 11.6. Your Account can be checked to ensure there is enough Available
Balance and/or that correct recipient details were provided or can ask Us why
we have not executed a payment by contacting Customer Services. Unless
the law prevents us, we will explain why, and We will also tell You what can
be done to correct any errors in the payment instruction.
- 11.7. If OMP Money are concerned under paragraph 11.4 we will contact You
using the contact details provided by You or by leaving a message on the
OMP Money Platform as soon as possible or in advance if possible to explain
why we have refused to process the payment, unless we are prohibited by
the law or we have security reasons not to do so.
- 11.8. You may not be able to stop any payments once it has been authorised
by Us on Your behalf, you or a Payment Initiation Service Provider.
- 11.9. The Available Balance on Your Account will not earn any interest.
- 11.10. If, for any reason, a payment is processed for an amount greater than
the Available Balance on Your Account, You must repay Us the amount by
which the Full Deductible Amount exceeds Your Available Balance
immediately after receiving an invoice from Us. Should You not repay this
amount immediately after receiving an invoice from Us we reserve the right to
take all steps necessary, including legal action and/or closing Your Account,
to recover any monies outstanding.
12. Checking Account Balance
- 12.1. You can check the Available Balance and transaction history on the
Account via the OMP Money Platform.
13. Closing Your Account and Redeeming Your Money
- 13.1. You may close your Account by giving Us written notice by email. All
written notices should be addressed to Customer Services by email at
- 13.2. Any Available Balance remaining on the Account after Account closure
will be transferred to Your nominated bank account via Faster Payments. If for
any reason this is not possible, such Available Balance will remain yours for a
period of six years from the date of Account closure. Within this period, You
may at any time request a refund by contacting Customer Services. You will
not have any access to Your Account and we will not return any funds
remaining on the Account after six years from the date of Account closure and
this Agreement will terminate.
14. Your Liability and Authorisations
- 14.1. You are responsible for understanding and complying with this
Agreement including these Terms and Conditions.
- 14.2. We may restrict or refuse to authorise any use of your Account if using
Your Account is causing or could cause a breach of this Agreement or if we
have reasonable grounds for suspecting that you or a third-party has
committed or is about to commit a crime or other abuse in connection with
- 14.3. You must:
- 14.3.1. Not allow a third-party other than Us or an Authorised Account
Information Service Provider to use or access your Account, or
- 14.3. Keep Your security information protected and or secret. Do not disclose
this security information or otherwise make them available to any other
person, whether verbally or by entering them in a way that allows them to be
observed by others, or
- 14.3.3. Not disclose or make available Your OMP MoneyPlatform credentials
to a third-party unless the third-party is an Authorised Account Information
Service Provider and You want to use the Account Information Services
provided by them.
- 14.4. You will be liable for all transactions that take place as a result of you
acting fraudulently or failing to comply with this Terms and Conditions with
intent or gross negligence. Any such transactions and any fees and charges
relating to such transactions will be deducted from the Available Balance on
- 14.5. You will be liable for all transactions that We make on Your behalf
following instructions from transactions, which are received and authorised by
a Payment Initiation Service Provider.
- 14.6. You will be liable for all unauthorised transactions that arise from the
use of lost or stolen Account security information such as but not limited to
the OMP Money Platform log in details, if You fail to keep the security
features of the Account safe.
- 14.7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Us and our distributors,
partners, agents, sponsors, and service providers and their group companies
from and against the costs of any legal action taken to enforce this
Agreement and/or any breach of this Agreement by You.
15. Your Details
- 15.1. It is Your responsibility to keep Us updated of changes to Your
Information, including Your name, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Failure to do so may result in Us being unable to contact You regarding Your
Account or to let You know about changes to this Agreement.
- 15.2. It is also Your responsibility to keep Us updated of any changes to the
personal details of the authorised Persons connected to the Account.
- 15.2. If We contact You in relation to Your Account, for example, to notify You
that We will be changing the Terms and Conditions or have closed Your
Account and wish to send You a refund, We will use the most recent contact
details You have provided to Us. Any email to You will be treated as being
received as soon as it is sent by Us.
- 15.3. We will not be liable to You if Your contact details have changed and
you have not told us.
16. Incorrect Transactions
- 16.1. If You have a reason to believe that a transaction on Your Account was
unauthorised by You or a Payment Initiation Service Provider or was made
incorrectly, You must inform Us immediately by contacting Customer
- 16.2. If an unauthorised transaction is reported to our Customer Service, we
will by the end of the next Working Day refund the amount including any fees
and restore Your Account to the position it would have been in if the
unauthorised transaction had not taken place.
- 16.3. We are not obliged to refund the unauthorised sums to You if we have
reason to believe You have acted fraudulently and we may notify the police or
any other authority permitted by law. If we do not provide a refund by the end
of the next Working day but subsequently confirm that the transaction was
unauthorised, we will refund the sums to You.
- 16.4. We will have no further liability to You once we have refunded the
unauthorised sums to You. If we subsequently discover that You were not
entitled to a refund, we shall treat the refund as a mistake and be entitled to
reapply the transaction, including any fees, to Your Account.
- 16.5. You will be liable for all unauthorised transactions made from Your
Account if You have deliberately or with gross negligence failed to keep Your
Account security information safe in accordance with this Agreement or where
You have failed to notify us without undue delay on becoming aware that Your
Account security information has been lost or stolen.
- 16.6. You will not be liable for unauthorised transactions from Your Account
after You have told us that Your Account security information has been lost or
- 16.7. If You tell Us that a transaction has been made incorrectly, after we are
informed, we will refund Your Account with sufficient funds including any
charges to restore Your Account to the same position as if the incorrect
transaction had not been made. However, this will not apply if:
- You fail to tell Us of the incorrect payment without undue delay and in any
case within 13 months of the date on which the transaction occurred;
- Any payment instructions You gave Us were incorrect. If so, we will make
reasonable efforts to recover Your money if the payment has gone missing.
We will notify You of the amount, and we will start the recovery process. If we
are unable to recover the funds, You can request the relevant information we
have regarding the transaction to help You reclaim the payment amount. For
legal reasons, we are obliged to provide this information on receipt of a
written request made to Our Customer Service by email, except where the
law prevents Us from doing so; or
- We can show that the payment was actually received by the intended
recipient at the other bank; or
- If funds have been paid into Your Account by mistake, we can take the
funds back out of Your Account and/or put a hold on the money, so it cannot
- 16.7.1. We do not have to tell You before we take the money back or put a
hold on the money.
- 16.7.2. If funds go into Your Account by mistake, we are required to provide
sufficient details about You and the incorrect payment to the bank or
institution that sent the payment to enable them to recover the funds.
- 17.1. We may change these Terms and Conditions, including fees and limits
by providing You with at least two months’ prior notice by e-mail (provided you
have supplied Us with an up-to-date e-mail address). We will also ensure the
most recent version is always available on the OMP Money website under the
Terms heading (see footer).
- 17.2. If You do not agree with the changes to the Terms and Conditions, You
may at any time within the two months’ notice period terminate Your
Agreement and close Your Account. However, in the event You do not cancel
during this period then you will be deemed to have accepted them and the
changes will apply to You.
- 17.3. There are some situations where we can make changes to this
Agreement and we do not have to tell you in advance. We do not have to tell
You personally in advance when any of the following happen:
- 17.3.1. If the change is in Your favour, if we reduce Your charges, or if we
introduce a new service or feature from which You can benefit.
- 17.3.2. We make a change because a change in law or regulation says that
we have to by a particular date, and there isn’t time to give You notice.
- 17.3.3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with any
regulatory requirements, then we will not rely on that part but treat it as if it did
actually reflect the relevant regulatory requirement. If we need to make
operational changes before we can fully comply with the new regulatory
requirement, we will make those changes as soon as reasonably practical.
18. Termination or Suspension
- 18.1. We can terminate this Agreement at any time:
- 18.1.2. If we give You four months’ notice and refund any Available Balance to
- 18.1.3. With immediate effect if You have breached these Terms and
Conditions, or if we have reason to believe that You or a third-party has
committed or is about to commit a crime or other abuse (including fraud) in
connection with Your Account.
- 18.2. We can suspend, block or terminate Your Account at any time with
immediate effect without any prior notice to You if:
- we discover any of the Information You provided when setting up Your
OMP Money Account was incorrect; or
- You have reached Your Account Limit; or
- We believe that this is necessary for security reasons; or
- Any legal obligations require Us to do so; or
- You have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- We suspect or to prevent suspected unauthorised or fraudulent use of
- 18.3. In the event that we do suspend, block or terminate Your Account then if
we are able to do so, we will tell you in advance otherwise we will let You
know immediately afterwards (to the extent that we are permitted by law).
- 18.4. In the event that any additional fees are found to have been incurred on
Your Account following termination by either You or us, then subject to this
Agreement, You shall refund to Us any sum which relates to a withdrawal on
the Account or charges validly applied whether before or after termination.
- 18.5. We will send an invoice to You and will require You to refund Us
immediately. Should You not repay this amount immediately after receiving an
invoice from Us we reserve the right to take all steps necessary, including
legal action, to recover any monies outstanding.
- 19.1. Our liability in connection with this Agreement (whether arising in
contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise)
shall be subject to the following exclusions and limitations:
- 19.1.1. We shall not be liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly
from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, a lack of
- 19.1.2. We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, or any
indirect, consequential, special or punitive losses;
- 19.1.3. We shall not be liable for any incorrect amounts transferred into Your
Account or deducted from Your Account due to incorrect instructions provided
to Us or by any actions taken by You;
- 19.1.4. Where sums are incorrectly deducted from Your Available Balance
due to our default, our liability shall be limited to payment to You of an
equivalent amount to that which was incorrectly deducted from Your Available
- 19.1.5. In all other circumstances of our default, Our liability will be limited to
transferring any Available Balance to Your nominated bank account.
- 19.2. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or
personal injury resulting from Our negligence or fraud.
- 19.3. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by
law, statute or otherwise are expressly excluded.
- 19.4. The above exclusions and limitations set out in this paragraph shall
apply to any liability of our affiliates such as any other suppliers, contractors,
agents or distributors and any of their respective affiliates (if any), to You,
which may arise in connection with this Agreement.
- 19.5. In the event of suspected or actual fraud or security threat to Your
Account, we will use SMS, telephone, post, email or another secure
procedure to contact You. We may ask You to verify Your identity for security
20. Circumstances beyond our control
- 20.1. We are not responsible for any breach of these Terms by us, or for any
loss You incur in connection with such breach, due to any Circumstances
Beyond Our Control.
- 20.2. Our performance of the Payment Services is deemed to be suspended
for the period that the Circumstances Beyond Our Control continue, and we
will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
- 20.3. If any Circumstances Beyond Our Control occur, we may take any
action we consider appropriate in connection with the Account and use
reasonable endeavours to end the Circumstances Beyond Our Control.
21. Your Information – Personal Data
- 21.1. Some personal data will be necessary for Us to provide You with the
OMP Money Account and services under this Agreement, we are the Data
Controller and only use Your personal data for this purpose.
which can be found at https://www.ompmoney.com/privacy-policy. By
accepting these Terms and Conditions, You also agree to the terms of our
hold, how we will use it and how we will keep it safe.
- 21.4. If you allow or give consent to an Authorised Third-Party Provider to
access Your Account to provide their services to You, You should know that
we have no control over how an Authorised Third-Party Provider will use Your
information nor will we be liable for any loss of information after an Authorised
Third -Party Provider has access to Your information.
- 22.1. If You are not satisfied with the service You are receiving You should
provide written details of Your concerns to Customer Services. All queries will
be handled in accordance with our complaints procedure. Customer Services
will provide a copy of the complaint procedure upon request.
- 22.2. If we fail to resolve Your complaint to Your satisfaction You may be able
to refer Your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (Exchange
Tower, London E14 9SR, phone 0800 023 4567). Details of the service
offered by the Financial Ombudsman Service are available at www.financialombudsman.org.uk.
- 23.1. Any delay or failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms
and Conditions by Us shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or
remedy or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time.
- 23.2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed
unenforceable or illegal, the remaining provisions will continue in full force
- 23.3. You may not assign or transfer any of Your rights and/or benefits under
these Terms and Conditions and You shall be the sole party to the contract
between us. You will remain liable until Your Account issued to You is
terminated. We may assign our rights and benefits at any time without prior
written notice to You. We may subcontract any of our obligations under these
Terms and Conditions.
- 23.4. No third party who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has a
right to enforce any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
- 23.5. These Terms and Conditions contain the information set out in Schedule
4 of the Payment Service Regulations 2017 and You can obtain a copy of this
Agreement at any time by contacting Customer Services.
- 23.6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and You
agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. Customer Services
- 24.1. The Customer Service department is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(UK time), Monday to Friday (inclusive) (excluding public holidays in the
United Kingdom). A Lost and Stolen reporting service is available 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week via the Website/App. We may record any conversation
You have with Customer Services for training and/or monitoring purposes.
Contact Us by email: email@example.com
25. Governing Law
- 25.1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and
- 26.1. The parties to these Terms and Conditions submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.